Top 20 Languages
(Haitian Creole) Kreyòl Ayisyen
(Hindi) ह दिं ी
(Indonesian) Bahasa Indonesia
(Somalia) af Soomaali
(Vietnamese) Tiếng Việt
Concord Hospital complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively including:
- Qualified sign language interpreters;
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats).
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters;
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services call toll-free (800) 327-0464. TTY (603) 227-7033 or VP (603) 565-4660 and ask for the Language Services & Accessibility Program.
If you believe that Concord Hospital has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
250 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 230-1902, toll-free (800) 327-0464,
TTY/TDD: (603) 228-7135 or TTY/TDD toll-free: (888) 833-4408
Fax: (603) 227-7519
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or e-mail. If you need help filing a grievance, a Patient Relations representative is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint portal available at: http://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
(800) 368-1019, (800) 537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at: http://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/filing-a-complaint/complaint-process/index.html